We are offering multiple national intakes and delivery methods for this course in 2024. View all upcoming intakes.
This Graduate Diploma is designed for counsellors, family support workers, family and children’s contact workers, or equivalent practitioners; seeking to enhance their skills to work with individuals and families affected by domestic and family violence.
As a research and evidence-informed course, it provides graduates with the required skills and practice theories to work with a range of complex issues affecting relationships, including family violence.
Why this course?
- Blended learning approach that incorporates self-paced modules; online, interactive learning; face-to-face skills workshops; guest speakers and excursions; work placements and placement seminars.
- Research and evidence-based.
- Informed by almost 75 years’ counselling experience.
- Includes an organised, fully-supported practical work placement.
- Qualified and skilled facilitators are also practicising practitioners.
- Accredited with Family Safety Victoria in meeting the principles for Family Safety Practitioners.