Through our intensive and experiential course, you’ll learn to facilitate mediation, a structured and facilitated negotiation process for resolving disputes.
You will gain the practical skills needed to be a mediator - an independent and impartial person who assists people in conflict to generate options, negotiate agreements and resolve disputes.
You will develop and gain the knowledge and skills of the mediation process, and how to apply these when working with clients, customers and colleagues, including across workplaces and community settings.
This course offers:
- An interactive learning experience with online and face-to-face blended learning solutions – engaging where you ask questions and interact and, see skills demonstrated and practice first-hand
- Highly-experienced trainers, practitioners, clinicians and facilitators with experience in corporate, family and community mediation
- A leading provider of mediation and dispute resolution services for over 30 years, we continue to deliver both funded and unfunded services
Upcoming course dates/times
- 18 October: Online materials available, introductory webinar 10am to 11:30am
- 9, 10, 11 November: Face-to-face workshops in Camberwell, 9am to 5pm daily
- 15 November: Assessment day (optional) in Camberwell
Training and Development Team
Phone: (03) 8573 2222