CHCSS00110 Mediation Skill Set and National Mediator Accreditation System (NMAS)
Become an accredited mediator with our intensive course and assessment.
- Learn to facilitate mediation, a structured and facilitated negotiation process for resolving disputes.
- Gain the practical skills needed to be a mediator - an independent and impartial person who assists people in conflict to generate options, negotiate agreements and resolve disputes.
- Develop knowledge and skills of the mediation process, and how to apply these when working with clients, customers and colleagues, including across workplaces and community settings.
This course provides nationally recognised training and assessment for the CHCSS00110 Mediation Skill Set through the Australian Qualifications Framework.
After successful completion of the course and assessment day, you will be eligible for NMAS Accreditation.
You will then be ready to take the next step in your career!
Course completion also meets the requirements for entry into the CHC81115 Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution.
Upcoming course intakes
- Online materials available and introductory webinar: 3 October, 10am - 12pm AEDT
- Practice workshops: 25, 26, 27 October and 7 November, 9am - 5pm AEDT
- NMAS assessment day: 10 November, 9am - 4pm AEDT
Delivery: Practice workshops and the NMAS assessment can be held online (Zoom) or onsite at 1183 Toorak Road, Wurundjeri Country, Camberwell, Victoria 3124