A free, 8-week program to help parents/carers, in specific areas of Sunshine and Ballarat, to support and strengthen secure parent-child relationships.
At times all parents feel lost or without a clue about what our child might need from us. Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you.
The Circle of Security Parenting™ program is based on decades of research about how secure parent-child relationships can be supported and strengthened.
This course teaches parents to:
- understand your child’s emotional world by learning to read their emotional needs
- support your child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
- enhance the development of your child’s self esteem
- honour your innate wisdom and desire for your child to be secure.
Who can attend?
We are funded to provide this program for parents of children newborn to 6 years, who live in specific areas of Ballarat and Sunshine.
Upcoming group dates
Eight online sessions per group:
- 10 - 11:30am on Wednesdays: 19 October, 26 October, 2 November, 9 November, 16 November, 23 November, 30 November, 7 December.
- 7 - 8:30pm on Thursdays: 20 October, 27 October, 3 November, 10 November, 17 November, 24 November, 1 December, 8 December.
We are funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services to provide early matters programs to families in specific areas of Ballarat (Wendouree, Miners Rest, Canadian, Golden Point, Mount Pleasant, Mt Clear, Redan and Sebastopol) and Sunshine (Delahey, Kings Park and Albanvale).