Emotionally Intelligent Parenting:
Learn how to better understand and interact with your child
Backed by evidence-based research, this online program focuses on developing key skills to recognise and respond to your child’s emotions, manage conflict and help your child develop emotional intelligence.
- have difficulty managing your child’s behaviour?
- want to strengthen your parenting skills?
- want to learn ways to better connect with your child?
- feel concerned about the level of conflict in your home?
This six week free program teaches you as parents:
- to be aware and to regulate your own emotions
- to be aware of your child’s emotions
- to use your child’s emotional experiences as an opportunities for closeness and teaching
- skills to help your child verbally name their emotions
- skills to help your child to problem solve
- to guide your child’s behaviour with appropriate limits.
Vietnamese parents of children aged 3-8 years.
Term 4, 2021: 10am-12pm on 11 October, 18 October, 25 October, 1 November, 8 November, 15 November.
To register your place or to find out more, email email@example.com or call Quyen on 0437 520 422.
We are funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services to provide early matters programs specifically in Sunshine (Delahey and Kings Park) and Ballarat (Wendouree, Miners Rest and Ballarat South). Clients located outside these areas may still be able to use early matters depending on program capacity. Please let us know if you are located outside of our funding areas.