Develop and enhance your parenting skills, focusing on building your relationship with your child.
Do you have a connection to the Cranbourne area (place of residence, work, school, or relatives), and:
- have a child aged three to seven years?
- have difficulty managing your child’s behaviour?
- want to strengthen your parenting skills?
- want to learn ways to better connect with your child?
- feel concerned about the level of conflict in your home?
This free program teaches parents:
- emotional intelligence and why it’s important
- the five steps of emotion coaching
different parenting styles
- anger and conflict management
- problem solving
- emotional self-care.
Who can attend?
Parents of children aged three to seven years, with a connection to the Cranbourne area (place of residence, work, school, or relatives).
A brief telephone assessment will be held prior to the group, to confirm that this group is suitable for your circumstances.
Please note: Only parents attend this program. Children cannot be accommodated in groups.
Tuning in to Kids™ is provided by Relationships Australia Victoria and funded by the Communities for Children Initiative in Windermere, which is supported by the Australian Government.
Phone: (03) 5990 1900