Bushfire Counselling and Support (East Gippsland)
Please note, we are not a crisis service. If you feel unsafe and need help right now, call 000 (triple zero).
For urgent counselling support, including 24/7 crisis assistance, view our list of external services.
Free and confidential counselling for individuals and families in bushfire recovering communities in far East Gippsland.
- feeling stressed, worried, anxious, overwhelmed or exhausted?
- having trouble sleeping?
- experiencing distress or bad memories that impact on your daily activities?
- feeling a sense of panic, loss or anger?
- experiencing relationship difficulties?
- withdrawing from your usual activities?
- feeling sad, numb or detached?
If you're experiencing these or other challenges, our counsellors are here to support you.
Services are available via video and telephone appointments, with face-to-face sessions being offered at some of our locations across East Gippsland.
We encourage you to contact us for more information or to make an appointment.
Contact us for more information, to make an appointment or to find out more.
This service is delivered by Relationships Australia Victoria and the Royal Flying Doctor Service, facilitated by Gippsland Primary Health Network and East Gippsland Shire Council with funding by the Victorian and Australian governments under the Commonwealth-State Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements.