A structured, online program for dads who have completed a men’s behaviour change program with Relationships Australia Victoria in the past year, and who are currently parenting children on a part- or full-time basis, or hoping to redevelop a relationship with their children.
The program covers:
- fathering – how it’s changed
- developing short- and long-term parenting goals
- positive discipline
- providing structure
- what legacy do you pass on?
- problem solving
- understanding how children think
- providing warmth.
The program will provide you with the opportunity to discuss:
- more effective ways to parent
- ways to restore and repair your relationship with your children
- ideas to help your children heal from the effects of your use of violence and abuse.
Who can attend?
Dads who have used violence in their relationships and completed a men’s behaviour change program with Relationships Australia Victoria in the past year.
Upcoming group dates
No groups are currently scheduled. Please contact us directly to express your interest.
A brief telephone assessment will held prior to the group, to confirm that this group is suitable for your circumstances. Please note: Only parents attend this program. Children cannot be accommodated in groups.
For more information or to register for this group: