Do you need to recharge your relationship, or strengthen it for the future? Join us for this one-day, interactive workshop.
In a small group setting, you and your partner will learn:
- what helps to make relationships last and what puts relationships at risk
- about your own relationship style
- skills to manage conflict
- how to communicate in clear, healthy ways.
The group involves practical exercises and evidence-based theories. You’ll also have the opportunity to work directly with the experienced group facilitator on the specific issues or challenges that are affecting you as a couple.
Who can attend?
Relationship Recharge is ideal for couples who want:
- to invest in and strengthen their relationship
- to understand what makes a strong relationship and how to put this into practice
- guidance and tips to manage conflict and communicate well
- some relationship coaching.
If you and your partner are experiencing a few difficulties in your relationship, or if you feel that things are going well but want to strengthen your relationship to make it last, then Relationship Recharge is for you.
Please note, bookings are essential as places are limited. Registrations close two weeks prior to the workshop.
- “Gained new skill sets, valuable advice. Understood my partner’s issues better. Individual session with counsellor highly valuable with real examples.” – Dean, 58
- “Highly valued experience. Session was very well facilitated.” – Female, 55
- “Thank you for an exceptionally well facilitated session.” – James, 51