For ‘couples at the crossroad’ to enhance their relationship.
Falling in love is easy, but staying connected and loving in a relationship is a challenge. The truth is that relationships require work. Learning relationship skills helps couples to communicate better, manage conflict, understand differences and co-operate and collaborate as a team.
In a one-day seminar, you and your partner can develop and practise strategies to improve your relationship in a supportive group environment. Facilitated by two experienced relationship therapists, you will share and learn from each other in this course.
Who can attend?
This program is ideal for couples experiencing difficulties with conflict and communication.
Relationship Rescue is for you if:
- you and your partner argue about the same topics over and over
- you feel angry, resentful and hurt
- you want to improve your relationship but feel it’s too hard
- you and your partner have considered separation or divorce.
- But you want your relationship to last!
Please note: Relationship Rescue is not suitable for couples who have experienced violence in their relationship. If you have experienced violence, please call us to discuss a more suitable alternative.
A free assessment is conducted by phone prior to the seminar.
- "I found the group experience extremely helpful. The individual counsellor insights were also extremely helpful. I have gained a better understanding of my individual anxiety and feelings and how to communicate my needs."
- "I thought the presenter brought succinct, clear and simple insights and concepts that work."
- "The workshop was very helpful and engaging."
- "A wonderful introduction and great insight into dynamics of a relationship and how it can be turned around."
- “I was actually nervous to come as I didn’t know what to expect, but I have actually learnt a lot, have clarification on some things and feel confident moving forward. Thank you.” – Kylie, 38
- “The opportunity to do this work in a group setting was very beneficial – I learnt a lot from the other couples.”
- “Excellent day … having the facilitation to help discuss hot topics was extremely valuable. I would recommend this course.” – Catherine, 44
- “I feel I can walk away with some great techniques to use which will help my relationship grow. All counsellors were very easy to approach.” – Prue, 35
For COVID-19 safety reasons, participants will need to bring their own lunch or purchase it offsite.
Please note, bookings are essential as places are limited. Registrations close two weeks prior to the seminar.