About this course
You’ll gain an understanding of grief and be better equipped to speak about grief with others. You’ll also learn about what possible reactions to expect when people are grieving, and about using empathy in conversations.
After completing this micro-course you’ll receive the following course completion awards:
- A certificate of completion for your records
- A digital micro-credential badge.
The digital micro-credential badge can be displayed on your LinkedIn profile, resume, CV or email signature, to share your accomplishment with colleagues and professional networks.
This free micro-course is for anyone considering registering for our comprehensive 'Understanding Grief' self-paced course and wishing to explore a sample. It suits anyone who would like to deepen their understanding about grief and its management.
Accessing this course
When you register:
- you'll be taken to our payment gateway to complete your registration, the price will be $0.
- a new account will be automatically created for you in our Learning Management System (Moodle). This will be your online learning hub, where you can access this course and all our upcoming training and professional development programs. If you have joined one of our events before, you should already have an account.
- if you have forgotten your username or password, you can reset these on the Moodle log in page.