About this course
This course comprises of 4 modules which cover all important introductory aspects of family dispute resolution for property and financial matters.
The content includes a selection of readings, resources and interactive materials as well as quizzes, knowledge checks and reflective tasks to help solidify your learning.
- The course is estimated to take approximately 14 hours to complete.
- Throughout the course, you will be asked to participate in discussion forums and learning activities that will help you to apply the course content to your own context. This integrated and practical approach to learning will enable you to go back to your workplace with new and innovative learnings that can be implemented straight away.
- You will have access to the course content for 12 months from the date you commence the first module.
- After working through the course content, students complete an end-of-course multiple-choice assessment which requires a score of 80% or higher to pass (multiple attempts are allowed).
- A Certificate of Completion is available upon successful completion of this course.
Accessing the course
- When you click to register, you will be taken to our new and improved payment gateway to complete your registration.
- When you register, a new account in the RAV Learning Management System (Moodle) will be automatically created. This is our new online learning hub – where you can access all of our upcoming training and professional development programs. If you have joined one of our events before, you should already have an account.
- Further information will be provided upon registration.