About this course
This course explores the components which form our concept of ‘grief’, empathetic communication, and ‘helping’ skills for effectively and sensitively supporting grieving people.
This comprehensive self-paced course is for anyone who would like to deepen their understanding about grief and how to manage it in themselves and also how to support others who are grieving.
- The course will take approximately 3-4 hours to complete.
- Throughout the course, you’ll participate in learning activities that will help you to apply the course content to your own context. This integrated and practical approach to learning will enable you to go back to your workplace with new and innovative learnings that can be implemented straight away.
- You will have access to the course content for 12 months from the date you commence the first module.
After completing this course you’ll receive the following course completion awards:
- A certificate of completion for your records
- A digital micro-credential badge.
The digital micro-credential badge can be displayed on your LinkedIn profile, resume, CV or email signature, to share your accomplishment with colleagues and professional networks.
Accessing this course
When you register:
- you'll be taken to our payment gateway to complete your registration
- a new account will be automatically created for you in our Learning Management System (Moodle). This will be your online learning hub, where you can access this course and all our upcoming training and professional development programs. If you have joined one of our events before, you should already have an account.
- if you have forgotten your username or password, you can reset these on the Moodle log in page.