Whether you think about retirement as a new world of possibilities or with a degree of trepidation and uncertainty, one thing is for certain – as a couple, this important transition will have a significant impact on your relationship.
This short, interactive workshop gives you the opportunity to explore the implications of retirement together and share what you think your future together will look like.
The workshop provides an opportunity for you as a couple to:
- hear the latest evidence on what makes a difference to wellbeing and fulfilment in retirement
- recognise the strengths you have developed through your years together
- discuss similarities and differences in goals, values, and interests
- consider and plan for some of the challenges ahead.
Who can attend?
This course is ideal for couples approaching or in the early stages of retirement.
- "It was a valuable day's investment, planning the next stage of my life and our lives together. It was useful to hear from others who are making the same transition in life.”
- "The workshop gave us a safe environment to talk to each other about our concerns. It was facilitated by expert counsellors, who made sure we covered the important topics but didn't get in the way of people sharing."
Phone: (03) 9261 8700