Content warning: Please be aware that many of these documents contain information and personal accounts of child sexual abuse, family violence, forced adoption, and other trauma, which may be upsetting or triggering for readers.
- 2020, September: Submission to the Mid-Scheme Review of the National Redress Scheme [PDF, 351KB]
- 2020, April: Interim Report Submission to the Joint Standing Committee on the Implementation of the National Redress Scheme [PDF, 377KB]
- 2020, January: Submission to the Inquiry into Responses to Historical Forced Adoptions in Victoria (Updated April 2020) [PDF, 413KB]
- 2019, December: Submission to the Joint Select Committee on Australia’s Family Law System
- 2018, February: Relationships Australia Submission to the Redress Scheme Bill [PDF, 511KB]
- 2017, December: RAV Response To The Conclusion Of The Royal Commission Into Institutional Responses To Child Sexual Abuse [PDF, 175KB]
- 2016, March: Response to the Royal Commission into Family Violence Recommendations [PDF, 180KB]
- 2015, November: Response to the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse Issues [PDF, 519KB]
- 2015, June: Relationships Australia Submission to the Human Rights Commission Examination of Children Affected by Family and Domestic Violence [PDF, 694KB]
- 2015, May: Response to the Royal Commission into Family Violence [PDF, 714KB]
Learn more about us
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community engagement
We are committed to growing cultural competency across our services, and recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples’ lived experiences.
Annual and financial reports
Read our annual and financial reports from previous financial years.
Diversity and inclusion
We are committed to providing safe, inclusive and accessible services for all members of the community.
Executive and Board
Meet the Executive Team and Board at Relationships Australia Victoria.
Neighbours Every Day
Relationships Australia's social connection campaign encourages all Australians to take everyday actions that create belonging and foster respectful relationships.
Research and evaluation
We evaluate our services and undertake research to measure the effectiveness of our services and highlight issues, service gaps and areas for improvement.
Read about our organisational vision, values and our strategic goals and objectives.