When you donate to Relationships Australia Victoria, you’re helping support our vision for positive, respectful, safe and fulfilling relationships for all Australians.
A snapshot of our impact in 2021-22
- 20,191 total clients
- 1,168 headspace clients
- 2,459 Open Place service users
- 12,732 counselling sessions
- 38% of our clients had family violence-related needs
- 33% of our clients had mental health-related needs
- 1,955 of our clients were young people aged 0-18 years
- 45.5% of our clients reported an income of $50,000 or less
- 87 different languages were spoken by our clients, who were born in 159 different countries
Our commitment to you
We are committed to providing safe and inclusive services for all members of the community, regardless of religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, lifestyle choice, cultural background or economic circumstances.
We believe that people, in all their diversity, have the right to live their lives safely and with dignity, with their families and within their communities, and to enjoy positive, respectful, safe and fulfilling relationships.
Across our services and centres, we welcome:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- people experiencing vulnerability and disadvantage
- culturally and linguistically diverse Victorians
- members of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer, asexual (LGBTIQA+) communities
- people with disability.
RAV acknowledges the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Owners of the lands and waterways of Australia. We support Aboriginal people’s right to self-determination and culturally safe services.
We recognise the lifelong impacts of childhood trauma.
We recognise those who had children taken away from them.
Relationships Australia Victoria acknowledges the support of the Victorian and Australian Governments.
Helping is easy
By donating, you will make a difference and potentially change lives. All donations of $2.00 and above are tax-deductible.