Return home

Contact us

Contact us

We're committed to safely supporting people throughout the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. For more information, view our COVID-19 response page, or contact your nearest centre or service directly via the tiles below.


Crisis support

We are not a crisis service. If you are in immediate danger, call 000 (triple zero).
For urgent support, contact Lifeline on 13 11 14, SuicideLine Victoria on 1300 651 251, Beyond Blue on 1300 22 4636, 1800RESPECT on 1800 737 732, MensLine Australia on 1300 78 99 78 or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800.

View other support services and resources.

Other enquiries

For all other enquiries, send us a message via our contact form and we’ll follow up with you within three (3) business days. Please note that this inbox is not monitored outside of business hours or on public holidays.

form section
Enter your first and last name.

Pronouns (optional)

Select the pronouns that you use to identify yourself.
Enter the phone number (without spaces) that you would like to be contacted on.
Enter the email address that you would like to be contacted at.
Enter the suburb in Victoria where you live.
Enter any details, comments or questions related to your enquiry (Please do not hit 'Enter/Return' between sentences or lines).
form section

Personal information collected by Relationships Australia Victoria is treated as confidential and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. All personal information that is collected is stored securely and made safe from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, modification or disclosure. More information is available at Please tick the box to confirm that you understand and give permission. *

Tick the box to confirm that you give permission to Relationships Australia Victoria to confidentially store and process the information you have provided in this form.
Tick the box and follow the instructions to complete the reCAPTCHA.

Your feedback matters to us. Read about our feedback process.

Please note that we are unable to offer volunteer positions or student placements except to students enrolled in one of our accredited courses.


Accessing our services

National interpreter symbol

We can organise interpreters on request. Please let us know when you contact us to organise a service, if you will need an interpreter.

We also welcome calls through the National Relay Service

Exit Site