We provide professional workplace support services to maintain and improve the health, functioning and productivity of employees and workplaces.
We can support businesses, not-for-profit organisations, agencies, departments and services.
What can workplace support services help with?
Workplace Support Services can help to enhance productivity, communication, team functioning and leadership skills, and reduce inefficiencies and ineffectiveness associated with unresolved stress, conflict and other issues affecting employee wellbeing and performance in the workplace.
Workplace stress is the second most commonly compensated injury or illness in Australia, costing the Australian economy $14 billion annually.
Employers who invest proactively in responding to and preventing issues such as these also reduce the significant burden of associated hidden costs to workplaces.
These hidden costs relate to:
- Presenteeism (employees who attend work when sick, affected by mental or physical health problems, or are disengaged, which can result in underperformance issues, poorer health outcomes for the employee, productivity losses and a negative impact on workplace culture)
- Lost productivity
- Lost opportunities for the workplace
- Unwarranted or excessive use of resources, including management time in dealing with work-relationship issues, office disharmony and toxic cultures
- Staff retention and replacing roles
- Reputational damage – both to the employee and to the workplace.
Workplace Support Services, and in particular Employee Assistance Programs, are common offerings of Employers of Choice, enabling you to attract and retain high quality, effective and efficient employees, and supporting employees and workplaces to reach their potential.
We can tailor our services to meet the needs of workplaces and their employees, including the number of counselling sessions employees can access as part of an Employee Assistance Program, and whether services are available to employees only, or employees and their family members.
Contact us to discuss the needs of your workplace and how we can assist.
- Call us on 1800 720 126
- Email email@example.com