A 6-week program supporting parents/carers in the City of Yarra to enhance your parenting skills and focus on building your relationship with your child.
Would you like to be better equipped to support your child as they navigate adolescence and build their independence?
Join our workshop series and learn to:
- better understand and help your child navigate this important developmental phase
- strengthen your relationship with your child
- coach your child to manage strong emotions like worry, anger and sadness
- build your child’s problem solving, conflict resolution, and resilience skills
- help your child develop healthy friendships.
Tuning in to Teens™ teaches parents how to help their children develop emotional intelligence. This key skill can help them better cope with emotions, better engage in learning, improve their mental health, and have more stable and satisfying relationships.
Parents/carers of year 5-8 students who live or study in the City of Yarra.
Upcoming group dates
6 x weekly 2-hour sessions. No groups are currently scheduled.
Bookings are essential as places are limited.
A brief telephone assessment will be held before the program starts, to confirm that it is suitable for your circumstances.
To find out more, contact Naomi Gilbert, Community Liaison Officer at Relationships Australia Victoria, on 0488 688 908.
This program is delivered by Relationships Australia Victoria as part of Yarra Communities that Care.