A free 20-session group program for Vietnamese-speaking men who want to end their use of controlling, abusive and violent behaviours in their relationships.
Have you been or are you currently in a relationship where you have felt:
- angry and frustrated that your relationship is falling apart?
- that your behaviour within your family has consequences for your relationship and you don’t know why?
- that you have hurt your partner?
- that your past history of migration has affected your present relationship with your partner and children?
- that you want to renew your relationship and want to know how to foster a healthy relationship?
Join our 20-session Vietnamese men’s group that provides a safe space and the opportunity to:
- share your experience
- learn new strategies of coping
- strengthen your relationship.
Upcoming group dates
No groups are currently scheduled. Please contact us directly to express your interest.
Bookings and more information
To express your interest and find out more: