East Gippsland Playgroup Networking Event
We’re excited to be hosting a stall at PlayConnect’s Playgroup Networking Event for pre-school aged children with additional needs and their families.
When: Wednesday 4 March 2020 from 10am to 3pm.
Where: Bairnsdale Sporting and Convention Centre, 117 Great Alpine Road, Lucknow
PlayConnect Playgroups offer play-based learning opportunities for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or ASD like characteristics and create extended social support networks for their families and carers.
At this free event, pre-school aged children and their families will have the opportunity to:
- see Wacky Wombat Entertainment and experience the wonderful world of Circus activities
- experience fun sensory play activities in a culturally safe environment
- receive information from local service providers for children with additional needs
- meet other families in similar circumstances
- receive information on how playgroups can be easily adapted to support children with additional needs.
Visit our stall to find out how we can support you through our i-Connect family mental health support service and other family and relationship services.
For enquiries about this event please call Vicki McDonald at Playgroup Victoria on 1800 171 882.
For more information about PlayConnect, click here.
* Image for illustrative purposes only.