Free Bushfire Counselling and Support
- Feeling stressed, worried, anxious or overwhelmed?
- Anxious about the bushfire season?
- Having trouble sleeping?
- Experiencing distress or bad memories that impact on your daily activities?
- Feeling a sense of panic, loss or anger?
- Experiencing relationship difficulties?
- Withdrawing from your usual activities?
- Feeling teary, numb or detached?
“SINCERE THANKS – [THE CLINICIAN WAS] INSTRUMENTAL IN CARING FOR MY MENTAL HEALTH AND WELLBEING AND HELPING ME TO GET BACK ON TRACK DURING AN EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TIME IN MY LIFE POST BUSHFIRE AND LOSING MY JOB DUE TO COVID-19.”
Relationships Australia Victoria and the Royal Flying Doctor Service (Victoria) are continuing to support individuals, families, emergency service workers, children and young people impacted by the 2019/20 East Gippsland bushfires.
We can provide:
- up to 10 counselling sessions, free of charge and without a GP referral
- specialty supports for children and young people.
Services are available face-to-face (with COVID Safe measures) across East Gippsland, and via video and telephone appointments.
For more information or to make an appointment, call 1800 001 068 or email [email protected]