See you at the Family and Relationship Services Australia National Conference
We’re pleased to be presenting at the upcoming Family and Relationship Services Australia National Conference in Queensland, and supporting Relationships Australia’s (RA) Ochre Sponsorship.
We're proud to have been accepted to deliver the following presentations.
- Mediating with Rainbow Families – 16 May, 1:30 - 2pm. Presented by Donna Plavljanic and Adrien March, Relationships Australia Victoria.
- Lawyer-Assisted Family Dispute Resolution: Addressing barriers to participation through a partnership model – 16 May, 2:40 - 3:10pm. Presented by Dr Genevieve Heard, Relationships Australia Victoria; and Jennifer Lindstrom, Monash Law Clinics.
- Engaging Fathers in the First 1000 Days – 16 May, 4:55 - 5:25pm. Presented by Dominic Alford, Relationships Australia Victoria.
- Working with a Correctional Cohort - Maintaining Healthy and Respectful Relationships – 17 May, 2:50 – 3:20pm. Presented by Donna Plavljanic, Relationships Australia Victoria.
Our Senior Researcher, Dr Genevieve Heard, will also be part of the symposium panel on the risks and benefits of post-separation parenting smartphone apps on 17 May, 11:45am - 1:15pm.
If you’re attending this year, we encourage you to join one or more of our sessions, as well as those presented by our colleagues in the RA Federation.
We will also be co-hosting an information stand with our Relationships Australia colleagues. Visit us to us collect a range of resources and giveaways, including our latest research summaries, information on our services and our upcoming professional training offerings. We’ll also be giving away free copies of our popular resource booklets on Women and Separation, Men and Separation, Safe from Violence, Share the Care and Renovate Your Relationship.
Other Relationships Australia state and territory presentations
- Understanding the links between social connection and family relationships – 16 May, 2:40 - 3:10pm
- Bringing a whole-of-service view to the counselling therapeutic environment – 17 May, 2:15 - 2:45pm
- Exploring the Complex Family Dynamics of Elder Abuse – 17 May, 2:15 - 2:45pm
- Building connections for mental resilience in disaster-affected communities – 17 May, 2:50 - 3:20pm
- A whole of society response to Elder Abuse – 17 May, 3:50 - 4:20pm
- Collaboration: Integrating Single Session Thinking into each and every counselling session – 17 May, 4:25 - 4:55pm
- Supporting Aboriginal Clients to Navigate Two Worlds – 18 May, 9 - 9:30am
- The ongoing effects of relationship breakdown on our happiness, connection, and wellbeing – 18 May, 9:35 - 10:05am
- Older people living in residential aged care facilities (RACFs): Mental health services within everyone’s reach – 18 May, 10:10 - 10:40am