Upskill at your convenience with one of our professional development webinars
Did you miss out on one of our professional development webinars? You can now purchase the recording and watch it online at a time and place that suits you.
Access our past webinars:
- Working with Family Violence Behaviours and Developmental Disorders - Dr Yvonne Maxwell
- Healthy Relationships for Families, Communities and Workplaces - Lilia Szarski
- Humanistic Mediation and Viking Mediation - Greg Rooney
- The GROW Coaching Model - Simon Goode
- Thrive - How to Optimise your Performance and Energy for Long Term Wellbeing - Dr Bill Mitchell
- Constructive and Cooperative Conduct in Challenging Communications - Jayne Ferguson
Register to attend an upcoming webinar and participate in the live Q&A!
- 18 August: Family Dispute Resolution - Advanced Property and Financial Matters (Panel Discussion)
- 15 September: Unresolved Grief in the Couple Following a Miscarriage, Stillbirth or Other Perinatal Loss
- 20 October: A Strengths-Based Approach to Reintegration - Working with a Corrections Cohort
- 17 November: Mental Health Impacts of Loneliness and Isolation
- 8 December: Supporting Co-Parenting Relationships