Join our free program for men to meet, discuss and learn about wellbeing through connection, reflection and peer support.
Men Being Well is delivered by Relationships Australia Victoria and Life Is Foundation.
We host men’s gatherings and day retreats.
Our program supports men to:
- discuss life issues and challenges
- learn from other men about wellbeing and mental health
- focus on healthy relationships in your family and communities
- share stories with other men.
In 2024, we will be facilitating two separate Men Being Well groups, in-person and online.
Men’s gatherings (in-person)
From 7 to 9pm on the last Wednesday of the month in 2024:
- 31 January
- 28 February
- 27 March
- 24 April
- 29 May
- 26 June
- 31 July
- 28 August
- 25 September
- 30 October
- 27 November
You are welcome to attend all the gatherings or just come to the ones which suit you.
Men's gatherings (online)
- 14 February
- 13 March
- 10 April
- 8 May
- 12 June
- In person in Canterbury, Victoria
Address details will be provided after you register. Please note that some in-person gatherings may be run online instead, where required to meet COVIDSafe guidelines.
- Online on the Zoom platform:
You will receive a Zoom meeting link after you register.
- Saturday 16 March 2024
- Sunday 21 July 2024
- Saturday 16 November 2024
If you are interested in attending a retreat, please contact us for more information.
RSVP and find out more
To reserve your place at a gathering or retreat, learn more, or sign up to our mailing list, contact our program facilitators:
- Express your interest using the form below.
- Email [email protected]
- Phone Akiva on 0411 255 158
- Phone Tony on 0403 320 554
You can also join our Meetup group at www.meetup.com/menbeingwell for program updates.