A free, online support group for women who have been impacted by family violence and would like to join with other women to express themselves as well as regain their sense of self through learning, sharing, connecting and creating.
In this group there will be a chance to talk about your experiences and to learn from others and from educational material about the following topics:
- Developing/building on strategies for strengthening resilience
- Rebuilding or establishing trust in your family
- Understanding family violence and its impacts on women and their children
- Strategies to create or re-establish appropriate parent/child relationships
- Skills to manage and support children’s behaviours and emotions
- Positive and strengths-based approaches to moving forwards.
Women who have been involved in similar groups have found that it is a helpful way to learn more about their rights and support options, and to rebuild their identity and begin to heal.
Who can attend?
Women living in the southern and eastern regions of Melbourne.
Fridays from 10am-12pm AEDT in 2022 on:
- 11 February, 18 February, 25 February,
- 4 March, 11 March, 18 March, 25 March,
- 1 April.
For more information or to register for this group, contact our Cranbourne North Centre: