On Being a Dad
This booklet provides support for fathers, regardless of their parenting situation, to find their own path to being a dad.
- Dads in theory
- Dads with poo in their hands
- Dads with tears in their eyes
- Dads getting hot under the collar
- Dad with too much time on their hands
- Dads with not enough time on their hands
- Dads with boys
- Dads with girls
- Dads with instant families
- Teenage tax driver
- Dads writing their headstones
Are printed booklets available?
We can provide a small quantity of free, printed copies for individual or not-for-profit use and additional copies are available to purchase for a small fee.
How do I request a free hard copy?
If you are based in Victoria, please email our Communications and Marketing team.
If you live in another state or territory, please contact your closest Relationships Australia centre to enquire about booklets.
How do I purchase extra hard copies for my organisation?