Neighbour Day is Relationships Australia’s annual celebration of community.
Neighbour Day aims to:
- strengthen communities and build better relationships with the people who live around us.
- create safer, healthier and more vibrant suburbs and towns.
- promote tolerance, respect and understanding.
- break down community barriers.
- protect the elderly, the vulnerable and the disadvantaged.
Although officially held on the last Sunday of March every year, we encourage you to celebrate the principles of Neighbour Day all year round.
Learn more about us
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community engagement
We are committed to growing cultural competency across our services, and recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples’ lived experiences.
Annual and financial reports
Read our annual and financial reports from previous financial years.
Diversity and inclusion
We are committed to providing safe, inclusive and accessible services for all members of the community.
Executive and Board
Meet the Executive Team and Board at Relationships Australia Victoria.
Research and evaluation
We evaluate our services and undertake research to measure the effectiveness of our services and highlight issues, service gaps and areas for improvement.
Read about our organisational vision, values and our strategic goals and objectives.
We have provided written submissions to several Royal Commissions, Inquiries and Human Rights Commissions.