A free 6-week program supporting parents/caregivers in the Cranbourne area to develop and enhance your parenting skills, focusing on building your relationship with your child.
Do you have a connection to the Cranbourne area (place of residence, work, school, or relatives), and:
- have a child aged 3 to 10 years?
- have difficulty managing your child’s behaviour?
- want to strengthen your parenting skills?
- want to learn ways to better connect with your child?
- feel concerned about the level of conflict in your home?
This free program teaches parents/caregivers:
- emotional intelligence and why it’s important
- the five steps of emotion coaching
different parenting styles
- anger and conflict management
- problem solving
- emotional self-care.
Who can attend?
We are funded to provide this program to parents/carers of children aged 3 to 10 years, with a connection to the Cranbourne area (place of residence, work, school, or relatives).
Please note: This program is not suitable for people who use, or have used, violence in their relationships. If this applies to you, please contact us to find out how we can support you.
Upcoming group dates
Six sessions from 10am - 12pm on Wednesdays in term 2, 2023:
- 10 May
- 17 May
- 24 May
- 31 May
- 7 June
- 14 June.
A brief telephone assessment will be held prior to the group, to confirm that this group is suitable for your circumstances.
Please note: Only parents attend this program. Children cannot be accommodated in groups.
Tuning in to Kids™ is provided by Relationships Australia Victoria as part of Windermere’s Communities for Children initiative, with funding from the Australian Government Department of Social Services.
Phone: (03) 5990 1900
Email: [email protected]