Season's greetings and thank you for your support in 2021
From all the staff at Relationships Australia Victoria, we wish you a happy and safe new year and a peaceful holiday season.
We thank you for your support over this past year, which has been a particularly challenging one for us all, and we look forward to working with you and our community partners again in 2022.
Holiday centre closures
- 25 December 2021 - 3 January 2022: All our centres and services will be closed for the holidays.
- 4 January 2022 - 7 January 2022: A limited telephone call-back service will be available for those requiring essential support. Call 8573 2222 and leave a voicemail message, you will receive a return call within 24 hours. Please note, this service is for urgent enquiries only.
- 10 January 2022: All centres and services will re-open.
Emergency and crisis assistance
If you or someone you know is in immediate distress or danger, call emergency services on 000 (triple zero).
If you need to chat to someone urgently for support, the following organisations are available to help.
- Lifeline Australia – 13 11 14
24/7 crisis support and suicide prevention services.
- SuicideLine Victoria - 1300 651 251
24/7 telephone, video and online counselling for anyone affected by suicide.
- Beyond Blue – 1300 22 4636
24/7 telephone counselling.
- Kids Helpline – 1800 55 1800
24/7 phone and online counselling for young people aged 5 to 25.
- MensLine Australia – 1300 78 99 78
24/7 telephone and online counselling and information for men with emotional health and relationship concerns.
- 1800RESPECT – 1800 737 732
24/7 sexual assault and family violence helpline.
We know that the holiday period can be tough for many people, so we’ve put together some tips for managing stress and navigating complex family relationships.