About this course
This course is comprised of 4 core modules which cover all important introductory aspects of facilitating Family Dispute Resolution in an online environment.
As you progress through this self-paced course, you will be introduced to relevant research, hear from subject matter experts and engage with a selection of interactive learning materials including readings and resources to enhance your online learning experience.
You will also complete quizzes, knowledge checks and reflective tasks to help solidify your learning.
- This self-paced online course will go live with all modules of content released on Monday 21 February 2022.
- The course is estimated to take approximately 8 hours to complete over a 6-month period, from Monday 21 February 2022 to Monday 22 August 2022.
- Throughout the course, you will be asked to participate in discussion forums and learning activities that will help you to apply the course content to your own context. This integrated and practical approach to learning will enable you to go back to your workplace with new and innovative learnings that can be implemented straight away.
- The discussion forums will be monitored from Monday 21 February 2022 to Monday 22 August 2022.
- In late-August 2022, the course trainer will create a personalised video for you, in response to any specific questions raised in the final discussion forum.
- If you take longer than 6 months to complete the course, that's fine too, you just won't get as much interaction with the trainer. You will have access to the course content until Monday 20 February 2023, however you will not be able to access the discussion forums and trainer support after 22 August 2022.
- After working through the course content, students complete an end-of-course multiple-choice assessment which requires a score of 80% or higher to pass (multiple attempts are allowed).
- A Certificate of Completion is available upon successful completion of this course.
Accessing the course
- When you click to register, you will be taken to our new and improved payment gateway. Once you complete your registration you will receive an email detailing how to access the course content in our Moodle Learning Management System.
Training and Development Team
Phone: (03) 8573 2222