Advance your family dispute resolution (FDR) knowledge and skills for working with families around property and financial matters within a family law context.
This one-day workshop is suitable for accredited FDR Practitioners (FDRPs) with experience in providing parenting FDR and an understanding of property and financial matters.
The workshop is designed to teach you the specialised skills to work with property and financial matters within a family law environment and facilitate dispute resolution in this context. This training includes a variety of learning methodologies including demonstrations, discussions and application of skills in role plays supported by experienced coaches.
Relationships Australia Victoria (RAV) holds specialised expertise in the field of FDR in property and financial matters, with over 30 years’ experience supporting families and 20 years’ experience providing professional training in this area.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- demonstrate solid understanding of how to work as an FDRP with property and financial matters
- confidently apply skills for working with property and financial matters in FDR
- articulate knowledge of some complexities in property and financial matters in FDR practice.
FDRPs with experience in managing parenting disputes and some experience in property matters.
Please note: This session assumes a basic level of knowledge of the legal principles and an understanding of the four-step process.
- Registrations for scheduled workshops close 48 hours before the event.
- Workshops must be paid for at least 2 business days before the training date, or your registration will be cancelled.
- If paying by invoice, proof of payment needs to be provided at least 24 hours ahead of the event.
Training Workshops Cancellation Statement [PDF, 1MB]
Training and Development Team
Phone: (03) 8573 2222
Email: [email protected]