In this full-day workshop, Lilia Szarski will work with participants to equip you with the skills to launch and facilitate a therapeutic support group - a task which can be challenging for even the most experienced clinicians.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- set up an effective therapeutic support group
- create a clear aim and focus
- design and facilitate appropriate group activities
- inform their work with ethical conduct and legal implications
- understand the importance of setting boundaries
- seek additional support.
Clinicians, social workers, community organisation workers, health professionals, youth workers, child and family workers and counsellors at any level of experience.
About the presenter
Lilia Szarski is a clinical supervisor and experienced trainer at Relationships Australia Victoria and a qualified, registered psychologist. She is also a member of the Australian Psychological Society, International Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, and the International Association of Applied Psychologists.
- When you click to register, you will be taken to our new and improved payment gateway. Once you complete your registration you will receive an email with further details about your training event.
- Registration cut-offs:
- Workshop registrations will close two business days before the event.
- Workshops must be paid for at least two business days before the training date, or your registration will be cancelled.
- Training Workshops Cancellation Statement [PDF, 1MB]
Training and Development Team
Phone: (03) 8573 2222