Watch this pre-recorded webinar to gain knowledge, practical advice, and strategies to build healthy relationships in your family, community and workplace.
From prevention to intervention, we discuss how healthy relationships can impact on family and domestic violence in Australia. We also talk about the impact that COVID-19 is having on our world and share strategies to help you manage any relationship challenges that you may be experiencing during this difficult time.
This webinar covers the following topics:
- What is a healthy relationship?
- What is an unhealthy relationship?
- How does an unhealthy relationship become an abusive one?
- What is an abusive/violent relationship?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted relationships?
- What repair or support is there to manage fragile relationships?
About the presenter
Lilia Szarski is a clinical supervisor and experienced trainer at Relationships Australia Victoria and a qualified, registered psychologist. She is also a member of the Australian Psychological Society, International Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, and the International Association of Applied Psychologists.
When you click to purchase, you will be taken to our new and improved payment gateway. Once you complete your purchase you will receive an email detailing how to access your recording in our Moodle Learning Management System.
Training and Development Team
Phone: (03) 8573 2222