It is important that parents are supported to establish and maintain a new kind of relationship after a separation, shifting from former-partners to co-parents.
In this webinar we will discuss the impacts of separation on parents and children, and explore strategies that support parents to make that necessary shift.
- Develop a working knowledge of the separation process and the impact on families and children.
- Gain skills and strategies to support parents to better manage their separation and support their children.
- Develop the ability to identify behaviours in children resulting from separation and strategies to manage these.
- Develop the ability to identify when families need more support.
75 minutes of content and 15 minutes of moderated Q&As.
Registrations close 24 hours before the webinar start time. In addition to the live event link, all registrants will receive a link to the webinar recording post-event.
When you click to book, you will be taken to our new and improved payment gateway. Once you complete your registration you will receive an email detailing how to access your learning event in our Moodle Learning Management System.
In order to participate in this webinar, you will need access to the following:
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Reliable internet connection
- Webcam (built in to your computer, or input separately)
Training and Development Team
Phone: (03) 8573 2222