Small grant funding now available through our Forced Adoption Support Service
We are currently accepting small grant applications from organisations, peer support and advocacy groups for projects that build capacity and enhance support for people affected by forced adoption.
Funding can be used for a range of projects, events or activities, including the following.
- Capacity building opportunities such as local or national training
- Production of memorials
- Venue and group meeting costs for support and advocacy
- Facilitation costs for retreats, including accommodation, meals and travel for facilitator and/or participants
- Forced adoption-related group facilitation costs, including cost to engage facilitator
- Forced adoption-related group therapy costs, including cost to engage a therapist
How do I apply?
Applications must be completed using the application form below and submitted to [email protected] by Monday 5 October 2022 according to the small grant guidelines.
If you have an enquiry, please don’t hesitate to contact us by emailing [email protected] or phoning our dedicated number - 1800 21 03 13 - between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
The Small Grant Program is offered through our Forced Adoption Support Service which is funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services.