About this course
This 5 to 10-minute micro-course gives you free access to a sample from our longer ‘Casual Counsellor’ self-paced course. In this sample you will learn to identify when someone is not coping emotionally and decide when it’s appropriate to intervene or assist.
After completing this micro-course you’ll receive the following course completion awards:
- A certificate of completion for your records
- A digital micro-credential badge.
The digital micro-credential badge can be displayed on your LinkedIn profile, resume, CV or email signature, to share your accomplishment with colleagues and professional networks.
This free micro-course is ideal for staff considering registering for our comprehensive 'Casual Counsellor' self-paced course and wishing to explore a sample. It suits staff in a range of workplaces including the community, education, health and business sectors who may need to support colleagues or clients when they are experiencing stress.
Accessing this course
When you register:
- you'll be taken to our payment gateway to complete your registration, the price will be $0.
- a new account will be automatically created for you in our Learning Management System (Moodle). This will be your online learning hub, where you can access this course and all our upcoming training and professional development programs. If you have joined one of our events before, you should already have an account.
- if you have forgotten your username or password, you can reset these on the Moodle log in page.