About this course
This 10 to 15-minute micro-course gives you free access to a sample from our longer ‘Property and Financial Matters in Family Dispute Resolution (FDR)’ self-paced course.
You’ll be introduced to key introductory elements of FDR for property and financial matters and develop practical skills to use with clients.
After completing this micro-course you’ll receive the following course completion awards:
- A certificate of completion for your records
- A digital micro-credential badge.
The digital micro-credential badge can be displayed on your LinkedIn profile, resume, CV or email signature, to share your accomplishment with colleagues and professional networks.
This free, micro-course is ideal for FDR practitioners considering registering for our comprehensive 'Property and Financial Matters in FDR' self-paced course and wishing to explore a sample. It suits FDR practitioners with experience in property matters.
Accessing this course
When you register:
- you'll be taken to our payment gateway to complete your registration, the price will be $0.
- a new account will be automatically created for you in our Learning Management System (Moodle). This will be your online learning hub, where you can access this course and all our upcoming training and professional development programs. If you have joined one of our events before, you should already have an account.
- if you have forgotten your username or password, you can reset these on the Moodle log in page.