About this course
This course comprises 6 modules that summarises the fundamental knowledge required to facilitate family dispute resolution (FDR) for property and financial matters.
- Module 1: Economic Consequences of Separation and Divorce
- Module 2: Property FDR and the Practitioner Role
- Module 3: Legal Principles
- Module 4: Specific Assets and Superannuation
- Module 5: FDR Session Process
- Module 6: Strategies and Agreements
Modules include a combination of readings, resources and interactive materials, as well as quizzes, knowledge checks and reflective tasks to help solidify your learning.
This comprehensive self-paced is ideal for FDR practitioners with experience in property and financial matters who wish to refresh their foundational skills. Please note: This course assumes a level of knowledge and experience and is not suitable for practitioners with little to no experience in property FDR.
- The course will take approximately 14 hours to complete.
- Throughout the course, you’ll participate in learning activities that will help you to apply the course content to your own context. This integrated and practical approach to learning will enable you to go back to your workplace with new and innovative learnings that can be implemented straight away.
- You will have access to the course content for 12 months from the date you commence the first module.
After completing this course you’ll receive the following course completion awards:
- A certificate of completion for your records
- A digital micro-credential badge.
The digital micro-credential badge can be displayed on your LinkedIn profile, resume, CV or email signature, to share your accomplishment with colleagues and professional networks.
Accessing this course
When you register:
- you'll be taken to our payment gateway to complete your registration
- a new account will be automatically created for you in our Learning Management System (Moodle). This will be your online learning hub, where you can access this course and all our upcoming training and professional development programs. If you have joined one of our events before, you should already have an account.
- if you have forgotten your username or password, you can reset these on the Moodle log in page.