About this course
This 10 to 15-minute micro-course gives you free access to a sample of our full ’Professional Boundaries in Therapeutic and Care Work' self paced course. It explores the professional and personal boundaries of ‘helping roles’ that protect both clients and workers from physical and emotional harm, and help to maintain a safe working environment.
You’ll be introduced to the following learning outcomes from the self-paced course:
- What encompasses professional boundaries
- Why boundaries matter
- What the core principles of boundaries are
After completing this micro-course you’ll receive the following course completion awards:
- A certificate of completion for your records
- A digital micro-credential badge.
The digital micro-credential badge can be displayed on your LinkedIn profile, resume, CV or email signature, to share your accomplishment with colleagues and professional networks.
This free micro-course is ideal for a range of workers in community organisations and social services (including therapeutic and care workers) who are considering registering for our comprehensive 'Professional Boundaries in Therapeutic and Care Work' self-paced course and wish to explore a sample. It suits staff who want to enhance their understanding of professional boundaries in a therapeutic and care workplace/environment.
Accessing this course
When you register:
- you'll be taken to our payment gateway to complete your registration, the price will be $0.
- a new account will be automatically created for you in our Learning Management System (Moodle). This will be your online learning hub, where you can access this course and all our upcoming training and professional development programs. If you have joined one of our events before, you should already have an account.
- if you have forgotten your username or password, you can reset these on the Moodle log in page.