We support workplaces that are currently experiencing or are likely to experience conflict between employees, managers or members of governance committees.
Workplace conflict is associated with decreased productivity and increased absenteeism for employees directly involved in the conflict, but it can also impact other employees when the conflict affects the culture and workplace environment.
We currently deliver a diverse range of mediation, conflict resolution and conciliation services, including within workplaces.
With over 35 years’ experience delivering conflict resolution services and support, we can provide independent, confidential and impartial dispute resolution, including mediation, group facilitation, and workplace conferencing.
Our mediators are:
- Qualified and professional, with two years’ experience in the sector
- Trained and hold expertise in workplace mediation
- Nationally-accredited by the Attorney General’s Department or the National Mediation Accreditation System (NMAS)
- Adept at resolving disputes in a range of settings, including within businesses, organisations, agencies, not-for-profit organisations, and community-based services
- Provided regular supervision and ongoing professional development and training.
Consultation and advice
Consultation and advice on conflict prevention and early intervention strategies, including through the development of effective grievance policies and procedures, and developing and implementing responses to issues such as workplace bullying.
Workplace climate analyses are designed to support workplaces to plan for the future operationally and strategically, through anonymous staff surveys that assess workplace elements such as staff engagement, culture and satisfaction. We can support workplaces to develop, analyse and report on climate surveys, as well as identify recommendations and future improvement opportunities.
Contact us to find out more or talk about how our services can help with conflict resolution and support your workplace and employees.