Accredited training courses
We are a specialised training provider, and have extensive experience delivering higher education, vocational education, professional development and customised training.
We offer research and evidence-led training services across family dispute resolution, mediation, couple therapy, relationship counselling and family violence.
Our range of accredited courses are:
- Research and evidence-led
- Accredited, nationally-recognised qualifications
- Delivered by qualified and skilled facilitators who are practising clinicians and practitioners
- Backed by over 75 years’ service delivery experience.
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO, registration code 21977), we provide the:
- CHC81015 Graduate Diploma of Relationship Counselling
- CHC81115 Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution
- CHCSS00142 Mediation Skill Set.
Our RTO is regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) for these courses, and maintains compliance with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015.
Whether you want to add new skills to your toolkit, advance your career or change career paths, our accredited training courses will help you to take your next step.