About this course
This course explores practical strategies for managing conflict in different situations and the knowledge and skills required to implement these strategies.
It also provides approaches to negotiation that can help people who are in conflict to reach an mutually-agreeable outcomes.
At the end of the course, you will have:
- an understanding of conflict, and the indicators of conflict
- an understanding of your own response to conflict
- conflict management strategies and ways to apply them to different situations in the workplace
- skills to implement a collaborative and solution-focused approach to conflict management
- a structured approach to conflict resolution and negotiation skills to help achieve positive outcomes
- self-care strategies and ways to manage the emotional response of being involved in conflict.
This comprehensive self-paced course is ideal for anyone leading teams or managing staff in the workplace.
- The course will take approximately 2 - 3 hours to complete.
Throughout the course, you’ll participate in learning activities that will help you to apply the course content to your own context. This integrated and practical approach to learning will enable you to go back to your workplace with new and innovative learnings that can be implemented straight away.
- You will have access to the course content for 12 months from the date you commence the first module.
After completing this course you’ll receive the following course completion awards:
- A certificate of completion for your records
- A digital micro-credential badge.
The digital micro-credential badge can be displayed on your LinkedIn profile, resume, CV or email signature, to share your accomplishment with colleagues and professional networks.
Accessing this course
When you register:
- you'll be taken to our payment gateway to complete your registration
- a new account will be automatically created for you in our Learning Management System (Moodle). This will be your online learning hub, where you can access this course and all our upcoming training and professional development programs. If you have joined one of our events before, you should already have an account.
- if you have forgotten your username or password, you can reset these on the Moodle log in page.