Join our FREE online sessions and get information about different ways to be a dad, your relationship with your partner, and connecting with your kids.
We’ll share our resources developed specifically for dads on:
- 7 types of dad
- Healthy family relationships
- Bonding with your kids
- Connecting with other dads
- Dads at work
We’ll also talk about what’s happening for dads around Australia.
Who can attend?
Dads and father-figures.
Each program is run over 2 sessions:
- 1 and 8 February 2023, from 7 - 8:30pm AEDT
- 3 and 10 May 2023, from 7 - 8:30pm AEST
- 2 and 9 August 2023, from 7 - 8:30pm AEST
- 1 and 8 November 2023, from 7 - 8:30pm AEST
In order to participate in this program, you will need access to the following:
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Reliable internet connection
- Webcam (built into your computer, or input separately)
For more information on Support for Fathers or to access free resources for professionals and fathers, visit www.supportforfathers.com.au