Join our FREE online sessions and get information about different ways to be a dad, the relationship with your partner, and connecting with your kids.
We’ll share our resources developed specifically for dads on:
- 7 types of dad
- Healthy family relationships
- Bonding with your kids
- Connecting with other dads
- Dads at work
We’ll also talk about what’s happening for dads around Australia.
Who can attend?
Dads and father-figures.
Each program is run over 2 sessions:
- 3 and 10 August, from 7pm-8:30pm AEST
In order to participate in this program, you will need access to the following:
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Reliable internet connection
- Webcam (built into your computer, or input separately)
For more information on Support for Fathers or to access free resources for professionals and fathers, visit www.supportforfathers.com.au
Relationships Australia Victoria is funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services to deliver the Support for Fathers project.