About this course
The Support for Fathers project is a national project providing dads and father figures with options and information about fatherhood, the relationship with their partner, and connecting with their kids. We enable workplaces and organisations to engage and work with dads and families more effectively and support them through fatherhood.
In this self-paced, online course, we will explore the research, resources and toolkits the Support for Fathers project has developed as well as plenty of other work being done in Australia and around the world.
- The course is estimated to take approximately 6 hours to complete.
- Throughout the course, you will be asked to participate in discussion forums and learning activities that will help you to apply the course content to your own context. This integrated and practical approach to learning will enable you to go back to your workplace with new and innovative learnings that can be implemented straight away.
- Periodically the course trainer will create a personalised video in response to any specific questions raised in the final discussion forum.
- You will have access to the course content for 12 months from the date you commence the first module.
- After working through the course content, students complete an end-of-course multiple-choice assessment which requires a score of 80% or higher to pass (multiple attempts are allowed).
- A Certificate of Completion is available upon successful completion of this course.
Accessing the course
- When you click to register, you will be taken to our new and improved payment gateway to complete your registration.
- When you register, a new account in the RAV Learning Management System (Moodle) will be automatically created. This is our new online learning hub – where you can access all of our upcoming training and professional development programs. If you have joined one of our events before, you should already have an account.
- Further information will be provided upon registration.