Advance your family dispute resolution (FDR) knowledge and skills for working with families around property and financial matters within a family law context.
This advanced, one-day workshop is suitable for accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners (FDRPs) with experience in property matters. The workshop is designed to teach you the specialised skills to work with property and financial matters within a family law environment and facilitate dispute resolution in this context. The interactive training includes a variety of learning methodologies including demonstrations, discussions and role plays.
Relationships Australia Victoria (RAV) holds specialised expertise in the field of FDR in property and financial matters, with over 30 years’ experience supporting families and 20 years’ experience providing professional training in this area.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- demonstrate an understanding of how to work as an FDRP with complex property and financial matters
- articulate knowledge of complex property and financial matters in FDR practice
- apply skills for working with complex property and financial matters in FDR.
Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners with experience in property matters.
Please note: this session assumes a level of knowledge and experience and is not suitable for practitioners with little to no experience in property FDR.
About the presenters
Ms Wendy Gaddie holds tertiary qualifications in Law and Psychology, and is a Nationally Accredited Mediator and FDRP. She has over a decade of experience as an FDRP, predominantly in the not-for-profit sector, and more recently in her own private practice, through which she consults with Relationships Australia Victoria as a trainer and coach.
Wendy will be supported by Ms Astrid Horter, who is the Program Leader FDR and Mediation Training at RAV. She holds tertiary qualifications in law and psychology and is an experienced FDRP and child consultant. Astrid coordinates RAV’s Graduate Diploma of FDR, Mediation Training Short Course, and delivers training for RAV and external organisations. Astrid has extensive experience working in community organisations as a clinical supervisor, trainer and manager.
Please note, in order to participate in this workshop, you will need access to the following:
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Reliable internet connection
- Webcam (built in to your computer, or input separately)
- When you click to register, you will be taken to our new and improved payment gateway. Once you complete your registration you will receive an email detailing how to access your learning event in our Moodle Learning Management System.
- Registration cut-offs:
- Workshop registrations will close two business days before the event.
- Workshops must be paid for at least two business days before the training date, or your registration will be cancelled.
- Training Workshops Cancellation Statement [PDF, 1MB]
Training and Development Team
Phone: (03) 8573 2222