Advance your specialist family dispute resolution (FDR) knowledge and skills for working with couples around property and financial matters within a family law context.
This advanced, online workshop is suitable for accredited family dispute resolution practitioners (FDRPs) with experience in property matters. The workshop is designed to teach you the specialised skills to work with property and financial matters within a family law environment and facilitate dispute resolution in this context. The interactive training includes a variety of learning methodologies including knowledge input, discussions and case scenarios.
Relationships Australia Victoria (RAV) holds specialised expertise in the field of FDR in property and financial matters, with over 35 years’ experience supporting families and 20 years’ experience providing professional training in this area.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- demonstrate an understanding of how to work as an FDRP with complex property and financial matters
- articulate knowledge of complex property and financial matters in FDR practice
- apply skills for working with complex property and financial matters in FDR.
FDRPs with experience in property matters.
Please note: This session assumes a level of knowledge and experience and is not suitable for practitioners with little to no experience in property FDR.
About the presenters
Ms Wendy Gaddie holds tertiary qualifications in law and psychology and is a Nationally Accredited Mediator and FDRP. She has over a decade of experience as an FDRP, predominantly in the not-for-profit sector, and more recently in her own private practice, through which she consults with RAV as a trainer and coach.
Wendy will be supported by Ms Astrid Horter, who is the Program Leader Family Dispute Resolution (FDR) and Mediation Training at RAV. She holds tertiary qualifications in law and psychology and is an experienced family dispute resolution practitioner (FDRP) and child consultant. Astrid coordinates RAV’s CHC81115 Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution, Mediation Training Course, and delivers training for RAV and external organisations. Astrid has extensive experience working in community organisations as a clinical supervisor, trainer and manager.
- Registrations for scheduled workshops close 48 hours before the event.
- Workshops must be paid for at least 2 business days before the training date, or your registration will be cancelled.
- If paying by invoice, proof of payment needs to be provided at least 24 hours ahead of the event.