Stepping into a leadership role and inspiring others can be a most rewarding career move.
In this virtual classroom we will focus on building effective leadership skills and managing challenges inherent in the role. This session is aimed at relatively new and emerging leaders working in the community services sector.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- undertake an effective transition into inspirational people leadership
- articulate the difference between leading and managing – why you need to do both, and when
- apply skills in order to manage competing priorities
- apply skills in order to master the art of “managing up”
- apply knowledge to strategically work within systems.
Therapeutic workers such as counsellors, psychologists, social workers, youth workers, health and mental health workers, and social program facilitators.
- Registrations for scheduled workshops close 48 hours before the event.
- Workshops must be paid for at least 2 business days before the training date, or your registration will be cancelled.
- If paying by invoice, proof of payment needs to be provided at least 24 hours ahead of the event.