The Tree of Life is a creative arts process for children, young people, adults and groups.
This workshop is designed to help counsellors, who may be struggling to engage children and others, through providing practical online skills-training in art, play, drama and storytelling therapies.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- generate creative and effective ways to engage with children, young people and adults
- offer alternatives to talk-only therapies
- encourage children, young people and adults to express emotions, engage in mindfulness and evoke behavioural change.
Staff in a range of workplaces who work with children and families including the community, education, health and business sectors. This workshop is designed for clinicians, social workers, community organisation workers, health professionals, youth workers, child and family workers and counsellors at any level of experience.
- Registrations for scheduled workshops close 48 hours before the event.
- Workshops must be paid for at least 2 business days before the training date, or your registration will be cancelled.
- If paying by invoice, proof of payment needs to be provided at least 24 hours ahead of the event.