We are offering multiple national intakes and delivery methods for this course in 2024. View all upcoming intakes.
The CHC81115 Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution is a nationally accredited course that will prepare you to practice as a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner.
In this theory, practice and evidence-based qualification, you’ll gain the knowledge, skills and competence required to practice family dispute resolution (FDR) under the Family Law Act (1975).
You’ll develop the capacity to analyse and reflect as an FDRP, and provide structured processes and facilitated negotiations for families about parenting, financial and property matters related to the separation process. FDRPs provide information, undertake intake and assessment around the suitability of the FDR process and the capacity of families to participate, manage the process and tailor it to individual needs.
Why this course?
- Blended learning approach that incorporates self-paced modules, online webinars, in-person workshops, a field trip, work placements and placement seminars.
- Research and evidence-based.
- Informed by over 40 years’ mediation experience.
- Includes an organised, fully-supported practical work placement.
- Qualified and skilled facilitators are also practicising practitioners.
- Upon completion you can register as an FDRP and apply for accreditation under the National Mediator Accreditation System (NMAS).