The CH81115 Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution (FDR) is designed to prepare students for practice as a family dispute resolution practitioner (FDRP).
The qualification is based on current theory and practice and enables students to develop:
- knowledge, skills and build competence for the practice of FDR under the current Family Law Act (1975)
- an analytical reflective capacity as an FDRP.
- FDR context and process
- Family violence
- Intake and assessment
- Family law and the obligations of FDRPs
- Children and parenting matters in FDR
- Property and financial matters in FDR
- Ethics and inclusive FDR practice
If you're looking to take the next step in your career, apply today using the form below or contact us for more information!
- Call (03) 8573 2222
- Email email@example.com
Relationships Australia Victoria is an RTO (registration code 21977), providing nationally-recognised courses.