We are proud to work with people from a variety of different cultural and linguistic backgrounds, and we celebrate the rich diversity found within our communities.
We know that family structures are diverse, and we believe in strengthening families and supporting people from diverse backgrounds to have positive, safe and respectful relationships.
To help community members access our services, we have translated a range of information from our website into Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese and Hindi.
These translations include information about:
- Our commitment to you
- Family violence
- Disability counselling and support service
- Family dispute resolution (mediation)
- Child and family services
- Forced Adoption Support Service
- Redress Support Services
- Programs for men who use family violence
For questions or feedback about this project, please email [email protected]
We also offer a range of programs and services for people from culturally and linguistically diverse communities, including:
- parenting programs for multicultural parents
- Vietnamese men’s behaviour change programs
- translated resources on healthy relationships and parenting in Tamil, Dari and Punjabi.
We can organise interpreters on request.
Please let us know when you contact us to organise a service, if you will need an interpreter.